Sunday 14 January 2018

Ya Ilahi, Oh My Lord (Ya Tuhanku)




In one of the nights, i don’t  know what happened to me
Darkness covered me, Oh My Lord
The earth has been narrowed, and also the sky,
And my heart  haven’t know the light,
And tears stayed crying,
Oh My Lord 
I commited a big sin, and i am inside my sadness a captive
Chained by the sin, Oh My Lord
Does the sinner deserve forgiveness, Oh My Lord
I admit my sin
Oh My Lord 
You are the one who created, mercied and blessed  me
All the time you were with me, Oh My Lord
However, i went far away from You and forgot Your Rights
And waked on my way
Oh My Lord   
And today, i come back from a darkness beyond the boundaries,
The heart is broken and my sight is confused
And I am sinking and see no one but You rescue me
No help excep You, Oh My Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment